Managing Grant Programs
With our deep program management expertise, RPA customizes its services to precisely meet your needs. Our staff brings a wide range of disciplines and expertise, enabling us to be your reliable partner from the development stage through day-to-day administration of your giving. RPA provides your complete management infrastructure, including:
- Implementing your grantmaking programs and guidelines
- Identifying and analyzing issues, strategies and institutions relevant to your grantmaking
- Presenting strategies, programs and dockets in formats that support your decision making process
- Managing public sector programs to ensure transparency, effectiveness, compliance and accountability
- Helping to evaluate and document your program outcomes and impact
Responsible & Efficient Administration
Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors’ staff has decades of experience in the day-to-day operation of foundations and grantmaking programs of all sizes. From developing budgets and collecting data to planning board meetings and recording minutes, we offer complete administrative services. Our staff consistently applies best practices in allocating time, technical skills and resources to ensure your administrative needs are met in the most effective, efficient way. Our staffing services are fully customized to suit your needs.
Philanthropists Set Spending Deadlines
The Wall Street Journal
May 21, 2009
By Shelly Banjo
A growing number of philanthropists are adopting spending deadlines and sunset provisions to ensure urgent global needs are addressed in a timely way.
By granting the entirety of funds within a certain period of time, these charitable efforts are looking to have a bigger immediate impact than traditional foundations, which are typically set up to last forever and pay out roughly 5% of assets a year.
Read the full article