Join us for a discussion on Postsecondary Success, Debt, and Philanthropy’s Role on June 20May 16, 2017
As institutions of higher education struggle with increasing costs and decreasing public funding, many students are left with unsustainable amounts of debt.
Join RPA, the TIAA Institute and leaders in education and philanthropy for a conversation on new models and approaches to ensure that students have the support they need to complete their degrees and pay for their education.
Speakers will include:
- Sandy Baum, Higher Education Economist and Senior Fellow, the Urban Institute
- Rick Calero, President and CEO, TIAA-FSB; Aspen Finance Leaders Fellow
- Daniel Greenstein, Director of Postsecondary Success, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Gail Mellow, President, LaGuardia Community College
- Zakiya Smith, Strategy Director for Finance and Federal Policy, Lumina Foundation
- Amy Holmes, Senior Philanthropic Advisor and Manager, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors (moderator)
With welcoming remarks from Stephanie Bell-Rose, Senior Managing Director and Head, TIAA Institute, and Chris Page, Executive Vice President, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors.
Tuesday, June 20
8:30am – 9:00 | Breakfast
9:00am – 12:00pm | Program
12:00pm – 1:00pm | Networking lunch
730 Third Avenue
Greenough Hub, 27th Floor
New York, NY
RSVP to email@example.com by June 9.
Photo Credit: Dan Lurie