Cross-border Grantmaking: Due Diligence and Legal Considerations for Global GrantmakingApril 20, 2022
This one-hour webinar, recorded in April 2022, provides an overview of the context and common concerns related to international grantmaking. Featuring RPA General Counsel A. Nicole Campbell and moderated by RPA Vice President Renee Karibi-Whyte, the discussion covers:
- an overview of the global giving landscape;
- definitions and descriptions of expenditure responsibility and equivalency determination;
- sanctions and laws to keep in mind when making international grants;
- hypothetical situations and how to address them;
- answers to several specific questions posed by attendees of the live webinar; and more.
View the recording here.Back to News