Impact Investing Handbook
Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors published the “Impact Investing Handbook: An Implementation Guide for Practitioners” to help asset owners turn interest into action. This practical publication features case studies and detailed guidance for individuals, families, foundations, and corporations. Written by Steven Godeke of Godeke Consulting and Patrick Briaud of RPA, it features input from over fifty experts and practitioners.
Download full publication using the links below:
- 影响力投资手册 (Chinese)
- Manual de Inversión de Impacto (Spanish)
- Manual de Investimento de Impacto (Portuguese)
In the midst of urgent social, economic and environmental challenges including a rapidly changing climate, growing economic inequity, and broader realization of systemic impacts of racism, more investors are seeking to better understand the positive and negative consequences of how they deploy capital. There is a growing realization among those who seek to influence society that they can use more of their assets to complement and even accelerate their social impact goals.
The Handbook covers:
- The Why – Developing a theory of change by merging impact goals with investment goals.
- The How – Building or shifting a portfolio using the full range of impact tools and structures.
- The So What – Measuring success through leading principles, frameworks, and standards.
- The Now What – Crafting a realistic implementation plan by following best practices.