As part of our impact investing work, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors recently hosted a webinar that brought together three pairs of organizations–one funder and one supported organization–on their journey to use the tool of impact investing alongside grants. Impact investing has become an increasingly large part of philanthropic portfolios, and allows grant seekers to diversify their funding source. The conversation covered initial considerations, roadblocks, and eventual implementation. View the video below to see how the conversation unfolded.
- Charis Blackmon: Executive Director, West Side Community Land Trust
- Maelis Carraro: Director, Catalyst Fund
- Miriam Freeman: Vice President, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Marianne Martinez: Executive Director, Vecinos, Inc.
- Rachel Ryan: General Counsel, Dogwood Health Trust
- Stefanie Steward-Young: Chief CSR Officer, Fifth Third Bank
- Patrick Briaud: Senior Advisor, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors (Moderator)