This is an informal list compiled by an RPA staff member of organizations helping in Ukraine. RPA has not independently validated these organizations, so please do your own research before donating.
- RAZOM: Emergency Response – RAZOM assists with tactical medical training, helping qualified war medics teach civilians first aid and provide them with medical supplies.
Veterans and internally displaced persons
- Shelter Ukraine – Shelter Ukraine is raising money to support IDPs.
- UN Crisis Relief: Ukrainian Humanitarian Fund – Contributions are collected into a single, unearmarked fund and managed locally under UN leadership. As crises evolve, funds are made directly and immediately available to a wide range of partner organizations at the front lines of response. This way, funding reaches the people most in need when they need it.
- Revived Soldiers Ukraine – RSU provides medical aid and sustainable living standards to wounded soldiers and members of their families.
- Ukrainian People With Disabilities in Crisis – This organizations helps Ukrainians with disabilities – especially those who want to but cannot evacuate.
- Caritas Ukraine – Caritas Ukraine provides humanitarian assistance to various social groups and those impacted by the conflict. More information here.
- Ukrainian LGBT Military for Equal Rights Association – This organization supports LGBT military members in their fight on the frontline and for equality of all citizens at home.
- CrimeaSOS – CrimeaSOS provides assistance to internally displaced persons from Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. With the support and partnership of UNHCR, it promotes community initiatives for these groups.
- British-Ukraine Aid – This organization provides assistance to vulnerable individuals who have been physically, mentally or socially disadvantaged, including the injured and wounded, orphaned children, the elderly, internally displaced persons and families who have lost their main earners. More information here.
- Veteranka – Ukrainian Women Veteran Movement – This is an association of women veterans who normally provide a range of assistance to women who have served in the military. Currently the organization is providing humanitarian/emergency assistance.
- Phoenix Wings – This charity assists the Ukrainian army with acquiring non-lethal equipment and uniforms; personal non-lethal protection, such as vests and helmets; medical treatment of the wounded soldiers and acquisition of personal first aid kits; and repair of buildings used by the army.
- Ukraine Crisis Media Center – This is an international strategic communications hub with active outreach to audiences both in Ukraine and abroad.
- Voices of Children – Voices of Children provides psychological/psychosocial support for children affected by the war.
- Save the Children – Ukraine – This organization distributes essential humanitarian aid to children and their families; deliver winter and hygiene kits; provide cash grants to families so they can meet basic needs like food, rent and medicines; provide access to safe, inclusive, quality education; work to help children overcome the mental and psychological impacts of conflict.
- Saint Javelin – All proceeds of shirt and sticker sales go to a fund for the children of fallen and wounded Ukrainian soldiers.
- Toy Drive for the Children of Fallen Heroes – This organization provides assistance for displaced people, orphans, and families of Ukrainian military who died or were hurt in action.
- Nova Ukraine – This is a US-based 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to providing humanitarian aid to vulnerable groups and individuals in Ukraine.
- Vostok SOS – Vostok SOS is responding to the escalating situation with a comprehensive humanitarian campaign. They help people evacuate, and provide humanitarian aid and psychosocial support. They have hotlines open for affected people and our team is on the ground in the region, ready to coordinate aid.
- People in Need – This is a Prague-based group with a rich history of providing humanitarian and development aid in Ukraine. The are ramping up their efforts to address the ongoing emergency.
- Ukrainian Catholic University Foundation – This organization invests in the lives of young and talented future leaders of Ukraine and the diaspora.
- Veteranius – Veteranius helps teach and employ veterans, volunteers and internally displaced persons in the IT sector and involve them in socially important projects.
- Bohdan Radchenko Stipend for Veterans – This organization provides tuition for a Master’s at the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (KMA), Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), Ukrainian Catholic University (UCU).
- Naturewatch Foundation – Naturewatch is a UK-based animal welfare charity working in Ukraine since 1994.
- UAnimals – UAnimals is supporting rescue animals in Ukraine.
- Tailed Hostages of War in Ukraine – This is a veterinary center for stray animals
- Ukrainian Equestrian Federation Charity Foundation – This organization is coordinating supplies for horses in Ukraine