Report Launch and Capacity Building Workshop: Understanding Nigerian Women’s Access to Credit and LoansMay 11, 2022
To commemorate the new report, Understanding Nigerian Women’s Access to Credit and Loans: Gender-Disaggregated Data Analysis of the Nigerian Lending Market, the Gender Centre of Excellence (a fiscal sponsored project of RPA) hosted on May 10, 2022:
- A launch event, that included a presentation of the report’s key findings, a panel discussion, and a Q&A. View the report launch here.
- A capacity building workshop that included a demonstration of the report’s data, insights from the analysis and possible use cases, and a Q&A. View the capacity building workshop here.
To view only the slide presentations shared, use the links below:
- Keynote Address, Bunmi Lawson, MD/CEO, EDFIN Microfinance Bank
- Presentation of Key Findings of the Gender-Disaggregated Data Analysis, Brian Mwesigwa, Associate Research Manager, IPA
- Introduction to Basic Concepts of Sex-Disaggregated Data Analysis, Loise Maina, Head, Gender Centre of Excellence
- Demonstration of Sex-Disaggregated Data Analysis, Brian Mwesigwa, Associate Research Manager, IPA
- Insights Generation from Sex-Disaggregated Data Analysis, Oluwatomi Eromosele, Researcher, EFInA
Organized in close partnership with EFInA, CreditRegistry, and Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA), these sessions spurred great conversation and were attended by financial and economic development leaders.
View more photos here.Back to News